Saturday, April 2, 2011

Week In Review

I hit most of my training goals during the week. I did the long run on Sunday with a little pain in my left ankle, but nothing horrible. The spin class was pretty good...the teacher was full of energy. I am not a big fan of the music (is there any spin class to Mel Torme? If so, please let me know), but otherwise it wasn't bad. On Tuesday, I nailed the run and the TI focused swimming class was a big benefit. I have not had the opportunity to have an instructor led TI class, so it was quite good. Wednesday I missed a cycling opportunity in favor of sleeping. Friday, I made up for Wednesday's laziness by running Intervals. Finally, today I swam 2km. So, all in all, I would say it was a pretty good week for my last week of slacking off before season!

Now the hard part begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment